Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Sob. The saddest day of my life.

The Americans left on Sunday. I was upset, truly, truly upset.

It was soo much fun. We had the most excellent time and I think I got to know a lot of them a whole lot better.

Anyway, so, that was a very very sad day, and I will get around to writing about the insanely fun things we did, bt not right now. Right now, I have to say, I am rather happy. I passed my driving test yesterday (w00t!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and so I can now officially drive! ALSO! I got an unconditional offer from strathclyde, which is totally where I want to go. I do kinda want to go to the RSAMD, but thats still to happen, my audition is on the 18th of March. not long though.. so I need to prepare.


Anyhoo... Now that y'all know my exciting news, I will leave since I can't think of any topics to amuse you with.


Uhrm. right, yeah, no, thats me.

1 comment:

Gordon Strachan said...

Woah! I never saw this post before! Where'd it come from?! Anyways, well done soozee (for that is your new name)!!!! You've been waiting so long for that offer!! And double plus well done on the driving!! Who'd have thought you were actually a good driver?! ; ) I'm teasing. WOO!! Well done!!