Tuesday, June 07, 2005

first things first

well, MER is over and i'm officially a schoolleaver now. which is kinda sad.

Also, my favourite cd right now is jack johnson, on and on. its great.

also it's 12.45 am and i've just dropped off four kids (including our own mr t) and i have nothing better to do. except sleep. but i'm in too weird a mood to do that.

also i don't know wtf my best friend is doing with herself right now. i hope she makes the right choices.

also i'm totally rambling.

ugh, i feel so

nothingy.



well, this was a random post.
see ya all later i'm sure x

2 comments:

Gordon Strachan said...

Ok, so Jack Johnson wasn't that bad, I only said that because I seemed to have mocked everything else you said last night! Hee hee, I'm such a scamp...

Nikita said...

woo praise jack johnson xxx