Friday, March 12, 2004

heylo ho

Indeed and good day to you all. tralala. It would be such a waste if (imagine here that your life is represented on a canvas, with colour and pictures, etc) your canvas was blank. If it only had minimal detail or colour or stories on it. I wouldn't like to think of my life being like that. But then again I don't want it to be taken up by big splodges of crap. cos if that happened then it would have everything. Which would be kinda harsh.

must I always take a back seat? Must I always be your clown?
I can't think of anything else to say now.
grr. I have now to babysit from 7.30 til 1.30. oh crap. oh bugger I have work too. buggery bollocksy... I should have just said no shouldn't I? I really really should have. But then again, it is money. Hopefully lots of money.
I would hate to always have to take the back seat. It must completely suck if you really like someone, or you know them really well but they don't notice you or they don't appreciate you. Always being the clown must utterly suck sometimes.

I turned to you and I said thank goodness for the good souls that make life better.

my life really is not very interesting. It's like endless school, homework, school, sleep, eat, school, school, homework, work, homework, church, eat, school, sleep. Really its quite mundane. So I don't really know why I bore the endless cyberness out there with my rambles. They are the pointless rambles of a 16 gong on 17 year old girl. Unfounded in anything very much. So I apologize. Sincerely.

doesn't mean I'm going to stop or anything.

No comments: