Tuesday, March 02, 2004

hmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
again I'm listening to starsailor its this little hidden bit on the end of the album, its all tuneful and melodic and harmonic and then someone laughs and it stops, but it goes out on a high, totally joyous, happy. I wish everything could end on an up note. It would make life so much better. But then again I guess it wouldn't. We would all have all these pent up emotions, all the sadness and disappointment in our entire lives would be built up until we couldn't stand it, and then once we burst no one would really know how to cope, so it would be sad, because you would be trying to be yourself and bare your soul and noone would get it, they would be all distressed and unable to understand because they hadn't been through it yet, and your life would no longer be happy and upbeat. oh crap I've just depressed myself. Fantastic. Well enjoy your evening. I have the gloomy prospect of maths homework that I am currently neglecting, (sorry, Emily, I know you like maths. You weird child you. If you get around to reading this...)

No comments: