Friday, January 21, 2005

heres an exciting new venture...

right, guys, know how i make cards and badges and earrings and stuff? well.. I have a name for it and an email address.... sooo if you want a card or badge or jewellery or a piece of customised clothing.. send me an email at suzimonster.designs@gmail.com yay.. its not all that expensive either... all my first stuff is going on sale at the tsunami coffee morning thing and all th money is goingto that as well (not that i think it'll make all that much) yeah so, i feel really pretentious doing this now.. aaaaw. ach well.

1 comment:

Gordon Strachan said...

Ooh I like your style. Of course, I do believe I deserve a small percentage of your profits , being your muse an' all. I mean with me sitting next to you in English, where else do you find inspiration? :)