Friday, March 25, 2005

blah

hm.

well.


Uhrm. Finding Neverland. Is an excellent film.

I spent most of yesterday unable to construct proper sentences. Alot of the time it sounded like I was drunk. I can assure you, I was not.


Anyhoo, I'm sure I had something interesting to say, Oh yeah, I was thinking about previous posts, and I would like to say that I have not listened to either the Distillers or the Gossip for quite a long time. And actually, I'm not sure I particularly like either band as much as I did.

Not sure why you wanted to know that. I'm sure there are other things I could say.

good night.

ps. does anyone else find it odd seeing someone almost a year after you last saw them, but not speaking to them, just walking past? Or is it just the shaking bt thats weird? Sorry.

2 comments:

Gordon Strachan said...

Finding Neverland really does rock! It's a shame that it's marketed to look like a really sentimental wishy-washy film, but it's not, I really enjoyed it!

And no, it's not just you. I still find it awkward to pass people I've not spoken to since primary in the corridors. But I'm not ure what the shaking bit's about...

suz said...

ha, well, the shaking bit was because it was Gareth that i saw on the street and i t was almost exactly a year to th day that i last saw him. which freaked me out.