Tuesday, March 08, 2005

A comment.

I said that the Sunday the Americans left was the saddest day of my life, yes?

Well, I'd like to amend that. In retrospect, it was not the saddest day of my life because I will still talk to them and stuff and just because they've left now doesn't mean I will never see them again.

And other things that are worse that that have happened to me, as regular readers (or my friends, most of which my readers are, so the categories are fairly redundant, Anyway) will know.

So that was all. I just felt I should amend that.

1 comment:

Gordon Strachan said...

Soozeee, you really shouldn't put up so many posts all at once! What with all this double posting, I'm missing the one below because I'm busy thining about the new one! Thou doth proclaimeth much shame upon thee! Well, okay, I'm not too bothered, I mean, I found it in the end didn't I?

Anyhoo... yeah, glad that's not your saddest day.